How to find an image size in pixels?
To find the dimension of an image, use one of the following methods:
- Hover your mouse over the image file in the folder to display the dimensions in pixels. (width x height)
- Right-click on the menu bar and check “Dimensions” to display the image dimensions as part of the folder content
- Right-click on the image name and select the last item on the menu: Properties and click on the Details tab
How to resize an image to the required dimensions?
You can use any photo-editing tool: the sophisticated Adobe Photoshop to the basic Paint – I used this free tool to resize my images:
- Go to picmonkey.com
- Click on Edit option and select your image to be resized
- Select the Resize option
- Change the pixel dimension to the desired width and height and save. You can play around with the other image-editing options in the tool as well.